counting days....

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Da "Atm0SphEre"

MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com MyEm0.Com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Released Day....

hurmm dah lama x menaip citer kat blog ni... lagi2 luahan hatiku yang terpendam lara di dasar lubuk hatiku...
ceyh, ayat x menahan!!!  keke... act, seriusly  i felt too stress of many things happened. some sort of paradigm change my life entirely..(is it?)  be at home brings me a lot of happiness and an escape to all my problems. but still, because of my duty, i still can't escape it thoroughly.

today, it is very fun to be with my friends... naza and amin. no utm student...yeay~ even though we're watching a very very very much boring movie together...( i slept at the peak.. huhuhu).. aaa.. having burger king for lunch.. amin's treat... yum yum... (sad sad, becoz no more add-on urself drinks)... and most importantly, i need to do my asgmnt...on photography.. i did my best, but still unsatisfied with it... but don't care anymore cause i don't have much time to snap the best!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuh....

then at the midnight, me n my all elder siss.... went for muvi... watching alice in wonderland!! best rr giler citer die.. but the sad thing, i really2 badly wanna watch in 3d, but my sis said..."tgk 3d xde sub.. seyesly susah nak paham klu tgk 3d"... so, juz watch it at mbo galaxy ampang..... really tiring and i did not have my bath yet... uUuUuUUUUuuuu so0o0 smelly~ hahhahaha

so, dats all from me, thank you.....

(20 mac 2010 ~ super junior concert!! yabedabeduuu~~) 

5 comments:

Zulaykha Nadya said...

bey... sy jeles~
nk kuar jgk!!! huhu

BeE~BiE said...

mmg sy nak awk jeles pun nadia~~~kekeke....
nnt kte kuar beramai2 agi ae!!!
kekeke...

miss asilah said...

bee comel lah hehe ;p
seyesly org tak tipu, bee comel...

miss asilah said...

huhu org tak tau post org sblom ni dah save ke blom...

nway,, bee so cute la.. seyes ni hehe :)

BeE~BiE said...

aish cla...
pelik rr org rse ngn pujian cla ni
mcm de mksd jek~~